Customer Privacy notice
At AshPark Digital Services Limited we respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information.
Who are we
AshPark Digital Services Limited are a Web Design Company based in Skelmersdale.
This Privacy Notice explains:
- Who we are
- What personal information we collect
- How we use your personal information
- Who we share your information with and why
- How we keep your information secure
- Your rights
- How to contact us
WHO WE ARE
AshPark Digital Services Provide Website & Digital Internet Services.
Currently AshPark Digital Services Limited determine the purposes and means of processing personal client data relating to giving advice. This means we are joint data controllers for these core advice giving activities and therefore responsible for managing this client data and ensuring compliance.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information includes:
- your name
- phone number
- email addresses
We collect personal information about you when you contact us for information or request our services.
We keep your personal information only as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and to meet regulatory or legislative requirements. Personal information will be securely disposed of when it is no longer required, in accordance with our Data Retention and Disposal Schedule.
ON WHAT BASIS DO WE COLLECT DATA
The processing of your personal data is allowed under a number of lawful basis. The data required for the provision of keeping you informed of service updates is processed on the basis there is a contract with you to do so. Any relevant marketing activity we undertake is done because as a business we have a legitimate interest to do so however you have rights, as listed below, which impact how we can use and process your data.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We process your information in order to keep you informed of forthcoming events, and to comply with legal and regulatory requirements. This includes the following:
WE DO NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We are committed to ensuring the confidentiality of the personal information that we hold and we continue to review our security controls and related policies and procedures to ensure that your personal information remains secure.
We do not provide your information to third parties,
AshPark Digital Services Limited tries to be as open as it can be in terms of giving people access to their personal information and therefore have outlined your rights below.
You have the right to opt out of marketing information and tell us what your communication preferences are by contacting AshPark Digital Services Limited. You may opt out at any time if you don’t want to receive any further communications of this nature.
INDIVIDUAL DATA RIGHTS AND REQUESTS
- the purposes of the processing
- The right to be informed – You can request that we provide ‘fair processing information’, typically through this privacy notice
- The right of access – You may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you using the contact details found on the end of this policy
- The right to rectification – The accuracy of your personal information is important to us. You have the right to ask us to update or correct your personal information
- The right to erasure – You may request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing
- The right to object – You may object to the processing of your data based on legitimate interests
- The right to restrict processing – You have a right to request we ‘block’ or suppress processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability – You may request to obtain and reuse your data
If you wish to correct, restrict, delete or make changes to your personal information, or any of the data subject rights listed above, please contact us at the number/address listed below.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions about this notice, need further information about our privacy practices, or wish to give or withdraw consent, exercise preferences or correct your personal information, please contact us using the following details.
AshPark Digital Services Limited
Suit 4, 48 Westgate
HOW TO COMPLAIN
If you wish to raise a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you can contact The Office of Data Protection who will investigate the matter.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law you can complain to our regulator:
Information Governance department
Information Commissioner’s Office
0303 123 1113